Kize.io Terms of Service
- By playing Kize.io, you agree with the collection of basic data, including:
- E-mail Address
- IP Address
- PayPal Email Address
- In-game purchases
- This data is stored for reference only, and to be used in support situations where any of the data might be required to solve it.
- Only one account is allowed per user. Any other accounts are no longer considered valid as per the Terms of Service, and are allowed to be deleted when found.
- Accounts registered with an invalid e-mail address are no longer considered valid as per the Terms of Service. This means that support cannot be given if required.
- Your account is to only be used by you. Any notice of account sharing, trading, giving away or any action that has someone else use your account, can result in the termination of said account. In such a situation, we shall not offer any refunds.
- We do not support the transfer of accounts or any in-game content. This includes the currencies used by Kize.io, its skins and its boosts.
- Any attempt at using names that cause the game to not function properly will result in the termination of your account, and a permanent IP ban.
- Any attempt at obtaining coins, skins or boosts using illegal methods will result in the termination of your account, and a permanent IP ban.
- When using the global chat, make sure to follow these rules:
- Do not offend your fellow players.
- Do not spam.
- Do not swear excessively.
- Do not bully players.
- Do not advertise.
- Failure in doing so might and/or will result in the termination of your account.
- Play Kize.io the way it is intended. Utilising glitches and/or hacks could result in the termination of your account, and a possible IP ban.
- Glitches and/or hacks found can be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any purchase made in Kize.io is final. There is no refund policy for any in-game items that are not coins and timed items.
- Purchases are made through PayPal
- In case of payment errors, please contact email@example.com.
- We are allowed to terminate your account if a payment you have made is charged back without our permission.
- Payments made for an account through fake information will result in the termination of said account.
- A PayPal account is allowed to be used to purchase items and/or currency on multiple accounts if said accounts are owned by different players.
- Kize.io charges in dollars. The value of this currency changes on a daily basis, so the conversion to the currency of your country is not set.
- PayPal purchases can only be refunded when none of the purchased items have been used. Example: A purchase of 30000 coins needs to remain in your account when you request the refund.
- Any copyrighted material we own, such as skins and game assets, are considered property of Kize.io. Therefore, usage of such content with the purpose of making profit will be considered a copyright violation, and may result in legal action with a possible fine.
- Editing our material with the purpose of reusing it with profitable intent will be considered a copyright violation, and may result in legal action with a possible fine.
By playing Kize.io, you agree to our Terms of Service. These may be revised at any time, without further notice.
Last revision date: 04/03/2019